Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's a boy!

For all of you who knew Jackson's parents before Jackson came along you thought they were having a girl. Turns out after 3 sonograms where the Dr. had predicted they were having a girl Jackson arrived. As a mom expecting her first little girl, this makes me VERY nervous.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorites from this sweet boy's session. Jackson is already 4 weeks old and if you wonder why I have newborn's in during the first 2 weeks this is the reason. This little man did NOT want to go to sleep and was movin' and groovin' most of the time he was in the studio but that didn't stop us from getting some good ones of him.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow, these pics are great, Stacia!! And it amazes me that the dr got the gender wrong...I thought that sono machines were so much better now that those things didn't happen anymore. In a way it gives me hope, since Charlie wants a girl still. But ya know, either way, it'll be great...for me and for you ;)

BTW I took Chuck to the McNay today, it is such a great place! I was thinking that if you wanted to have maternity portraits made, maybe we should go together sometime and I'll do the shooting.. How often do you have actually get in front of the camera, really? hehe. I could let you process the pics if you want since you're better at that. Just a thought, let me know if you want to :)