Thursday, September 18, 2008

A fun family

It's been awhile since I've seen this fun family. Last time I saw Graham he was just a little guy and Lainey wouldn't even look at me and let me take her pictures. This year we had a hard time getting Graham to stay still and Lainey smiled away at the camera because she was promised a princess dress if she did well. I would say she did well. What do you think? :)





I LOVE this face!

Remember I said that Graham was moving so much. That is the reason I have the buckets in the studio. It's the perfect place to put little ones. This cracks me up because Graham is happy but he really looks like we've quarantined him in the bucket.



Look at this stinker. We tried about 4 times to get his name in front of him and everytime we got it set up he moved the blocks.


Thanks for coming guys. Sorry it's taken so long to get you on the blog!

post signature

No comments: