Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sorry Jaime

I just have to start this blog by apologizing to my friend Jaime. She brought her two boys over so that I could photograph Briggs for his 3 month pictures. Her oldest Beck is about Hadley's age so I thought it would be fun for the two of them to play. Of course, Hadley did NOT want to cooperate so instead of focusing on Briggs' pictures I was attempting to deal with discipline problems. I hope it was worth the hassle Jaime and regardless I think we got some cute ones of Briggs.

On to this sweet boy. He is quite hands on, meaning he didn't want to take his hands out of his mouth the whole time I was taking pictures. It doesn't matter, he was so laid back and generally happy to be here.

2 comments:

Angie said...

You did great, Hadley issues and all! I love them all, but especially the black and white one in the middle!! Good job, Stacia!

Jaime said...

I love all of them too...of course I am not very objective. I had to peek at them again today. I love looking at them and I will have some tough decisions to make. Thanks again for taking them.