Saturday, September 29, 2007

Too many of this cutie

I normally love b/w pictures but with all these cute costume changes I could hardly do black and white. This is little Sailor and her mom came prepared. How fun it was to have a girl in my studio. She tried on shoes and jewelry. I got to try out my new tutu and isn't she precious? Thanks Ashley of ellafaithdesigns.com!

As smiley as she seems in a couple of these pictures she really didn't smile until we got her in the bucket which I hadn't orginally meant to pull out. Sailor got in it after we were done and was so happy to bang on it we had to snap a few more. I think some of my favorites were the last ones I took. Go figure.

1 comment:

imedgetrixx said...

THANK YOU A 1,000,000x's over and over again. these are so wonderful, she's so cute, it was well worth the effort, and you should def. be charging more. We will have to do this again in the future, all I can say is, "WOW!!!". Thanks again especially your patience us. -andrea