Monday, June 16, 2008

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho,

it's back to work I go. Yes, I am officially off maternity leave as of this Friday. I am booking sessions on a limited basis since my three children are keeping me busy. The laundry for three kids alone is a full time job. (How does Jon and Kate plus 8 do it?)

If you are interested in a session I am full until August so email me or call me soon so I can get you on the schedule. I have been busy working on getting my new website finished so if you were wondering what had happened to it for a while it was in the demolition stages. It is still a work in progress and there will be more changes but go ahead and sneak a peak and you might see your little ones face on there.

By the way, did you notice the new blog design? I love it!!!! Thanks Marina from Penny Lane Designs. She does commercial and personal blog design at really reasonable prices so if you are looking for some new inspiration shoot her an email.
Here are the newest pictures of Channing. She's getting big. How do they grow so fast?



post signature

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, how long has it been since I've seen you (and Channing)?! She has definitely grown! I bet that makes the drs happy, too ;) While I know it's stressful trying to work with 3 kids, I can't wait to see your next work of art.

Angie said...

PS THANK YOU so much for the little lighting lesson awhile back. It's really made me think more about what I'm doing behind the camera...