Thursday, March 25, 2010

Forgive me and exciting stuff

For the two people who might check this blog or if you've stumbled upon it by checking out my website I first need to ask for forgiveness. About a week after my last post in October I was put on full time bed rest for the duration of my pregnancy. It was a long road to get to February 4th but we had a full term baby boy on that day and since then life with 4 kids is keeping me busy.

I know I had a couple of people email me about sessions and I'm not sure I ever responded due to the fact that I was more concerned about my family and keeping a healthy baby put until he was due than work at the time. I'm really sorry if I was rude to anyone BUT I'm back and starting to work again. There are some exciting changes coming to Stacia Crafton Photography including some new products being offered which I think you're going to LOVE! Also, a new development including a part-time partner. I won't completely spoil the surprise yet though. Hang in there and I'll be back as soon as we're up and running

Until then enjoy pictures of my new sweet baby boy.

Gibson Hayes
February 4, 2010
7 lbs 1 oz










I've got about 100 more I could share but 7 weeks later and my birth announcements still haven't gone out so I'll have to save my favorites for now. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is precious! Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear all is well with you and your family.