Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Has it seriously been that long?!?!

Why yes it has, but again, I have a good excuse. Really I do! For any of you with multiple children you know, if it's not one thing, it's another. On to the excuse, in June we found out that I was pregnant with what will be our 4th baby. Yes, for all of you who are wondering, this will be it for us, unless the Lord has other plans. Now normally I am sick as a dog and barely holding it together during sessions but this time has been a little different. I haven't been sick so much as having other issues with this pregnancy. I was actually put on bed rest for a short period this summer, not easy when you have 3 other children 5 and under but thanks to great parents and an awesome husband we survived. After I was taken of bed rest I was told to take it easy and just recently have gotten the go ahead to resume normal activities.


If you are wondering, I am working again but am due in February so I'm working for a limited time until I take some maternity leave. On that note, now is the PERFECT time to take outdoor pictures. Isn't the weather lovely? You might not be sweating like a dog in long sleeves if we went now. Beware though, since the time is about to change that means outdoor evening session will have to start even earlier than normal to get the best light. If you are wanting to try something new and funky I've been wanting to try a new location downtown and haven't had the excuse to drag my children down there to be subjects. Call me if you are up for a little walking around in the downtown (don't think tourist riverwalk area) but southtown area.


What have you missed in the past few months? So much. Hope my sister doesn't mind but I'm going to post about her first and try and catch up on other sessions at a later time. Here she is in all her pregnancy glory. Poor girl decided to be pregnant through the hottest summer on record and my nephew apparently thought it was cooler in the womb than outside in San Antonio because he came late finally by C-section.



Here is my cutie nephew, Corbin Joseph. Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks off?


And I guess my brother-in-law did play a small part in all of this so he should be included. :)




post signature


1 comment:

Angie said...

Before I read anything, I saw that top pic and thought "There's no way Stacia's belly grew that much since last week!" ha!!

Those are beautiful shots of your sister!!