Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm a little biased

There is something about two big brothers and a little sister that I love. Now don't get me wrong all my friends who have three boys or those with a different familydynamic, God made your family just perfect too.

These big brothers were so sweet to their little sister Bethany and I loved to see it. If you have three children you know how difficult it is to get three kiddos 5 and under even looking remotely at the camera or smiling so this is as good as it gets and I love the way James is leaning into Bethany and she's just laughing like everything is right in the world.

The biggest brother James. This little guy is heading to Kindergarden next year. I'm glad I was able to take pictures of him before he begins on that journey

Next in line is Thomas and this little stinker didn't smile at me for almost the entire session until the very end when I was able to get almost all his individuals in about 2 minutes.

I love this one.



And sweet Bethany who had just turned a year old and was barely starting to walk. You've probably seen this one on my splash page already but I had to put on my blog anyway.



Alright, that's part of December it's a surprise who's next. :)




post signature

No comments: