Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yes, I'm still here

Though for awhile it was barely. We had an unusual amount of family crisis in our life during the first part of 2009. So much so that I actually took a time out from working to try and get our life in order and find a little balance. One of those issues was my 11 month old at the time breaking her arm.

Here she is in all her pink cast glory. Doesn't look so bad in this picture but I can tell you it was a rough 6 weeks.



She celebrated her first birthday with it. So sad.... again, she doesn't look sad but don't let her fool you, I didn't post all the crying pictures. :)




Anyway, I'm back and didn't want to leave my blog like I was NEVER going to post again because I am and I do have lots to post about.

If you haven't seen your pictures on the blog stay tuned because even at 6 months old they may go up. Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm starting to offer digital collections. I have had so many people recently want their pictures so they can post on Facebook or their blog and buying the images for digital use is the way to do that plus there isn't as much pressure to decide right away on what sizes you want. You can buy the images and print at your leisure.

Stay tuned, I haven't forgotten the blog and will be back.


post signature

No comments: