Monday, January 14, 2008

A day of firsts

Saturday was a day of firsts for me. I did my first maternity session and my first engagement session. I'm having the hardest time deciding which ones are my favorite from these sessions. I LOVE taking pictures of babies and children but there sure is something to be said for subjects who stay still and listen to suggestions.

Like I said I'm having a hard time narrowing it down but hey, it's my blog, I guess I can post as many as I want. This is Megan and Michael's engagement session. Don't you just want to draw a heart around their faces in this first picture. So cute! It's been a long time since Stefan and I were that lovey dovey.

Here are few from the maternity session. This is baby #3 for this family. It's good to know that we aren't the only crazy ones out there having 3 children.
This is little Dania. She cracked me up because mostly she did NOT want Mommy's tummy exposed. She kept trying to pull down her shirt

Big brother Lucas was about the same. I think Daddy had to fly him over the belly in order for him to get close enough to get in a picture

3 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, Stacia, I can see why you'd have a hard time picking a favorite. These are EXCELLENT! Way to go, first timer!

If I HAD to choose, I'd go with the first, third and last of the engagement. All of them look great, but those are the ones I'd want to see blown up and on an easel entering the wedding/reception ;)

And for the maternity, once again, home runs on all, but my fave would be the side profile with the mom in the red material! That's unique and beautiful!! And I LOVE your angle on the last one with the mom and dad. Way cool!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacia, for some reason I'm not able to see the photos. Anything I need to do? I'd love to see them. =)

Phyllis

Stacia said...

Sorry about that for whoever who has checked out my blog. I don't know what happened to my pictures but they should be good now.