Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stay tuned - Valentine mini sessions

I am working on a set for Valentine mini sessions at the moment but wanted to give everyone a heads up. (The set will look similar to the one below.) The mini sessions are going to be short 15 minute sessions where we will proof about 10 pictures on the spot for you to choose from. The cost is $20 per child which includes a gift print of your choice (5x7 or smaller). I will also be selling Valentine photo cards. It's a fun way to send a surprise picture to someone.

Storyboards like the ones shown below will be at a discounted price of $60. The date for the mini sessions is January 26th. If you already know you want one of these sessions, send me an email (staciacrafton@gmail.com) and I'll put you down for a time. Right now I'm only going to book between the hours of 10-2 with more sessions added if need be. Hope to hear from you and see all those fun Valentine's outfits.

No comments: